Sunday 15 September 2013

WATER SPOTTED NAIL ART DESIGN!!!



A big Hello to all my readers!!!!Today's design is so special only cause i loved doing this and I am still wearing it!!!!Very simple to do....Everyone wants to do a water marble design but its technically a little difficult to do so water spotted nails are really simple and soooper funnn to do...U can try these in ur fav. colors and do not forget to show them to me on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn...
You can WATCH me work in the VDO above and also I hope u guys Subscribe to my Channel...its very simple to do and will take only a few minutes....
Okkk so here is my design...Oh but first This is the base color I am wearing and I LOVE this polish by BOURJOIS....Its called  "Turquoise block" 

 And this is wat I did on them....Sooper Water spotted nails


 I love them...If u think the same please let me know by commenting and do join up for regular dose of nail art>>>Love Disha..

For more details of things I used to do the design...Watch me work:)

1 comment: