Monday 30 September 2013

!!Hello!! Pattern Inspired Nail Art Design!!



HELLO... Hi...Hola....HEY!!!!HEYO!!!!!!!!Everyone here....First I welcome all my new Readers...I am so happy U guys joined me...and I hope You also feel the same....Also I wish I keep u updated in nail art and do not forget to leave ur comments if u love the design and also suggestions are alwz welcome....So Today I have a nail art design inspired by Pattern...U can c the picture I got my Inspiration from In the inset.....Uppp is the Vdo U can learn to do the design and see wat polishes and stuff did i use....So here is the design...

The best part is I recorded while working with my Non Dominant hand...If U try this design in ur own way please make sure to click pictures and post on my FB page...also do subscribe to my Channel....Link to my FB page is here>>>https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn
Love Disha...

No comments:

Post a Comment