Wednesday 13 November 2013

Easy way to Remove Nail polish!!

VIDEO LINK RIGHT HERE!!!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0MrIjuXwaw.......
Hello everyone....Today's post is not about Nail Art but its about how to get rid of your nail polish easily....
I know putting on polish and all the acrylic paint and layers of topcoat and glitters is so much funnn..
But when you r required to remove it...its  a struggle.....seriously!!!!!
The way I am sharing here is described by many but I thought of doing this for my readers....
I have been doing this like for ever now...
and believe me it does not damages your nails when u  soak them in pure Acetone for a minute.....
You watch the video for full details... and ask me if u have any questions....
This way works on plain polish, glitters, rhinestones, foils, acrylic paint etc. u apply on ur nails.....
Hope you will like this and join me for more in nails and nail art........Love Disha..

No comments:

Post a Comment