Friday 8 November 2013

Easy funn and colorful foil nail art design!!


Hello everyone....Doing a post after long time was damn busy with DIWALI....
Today I have a beautiful, colorfull, easy nd Dazzling nail art design...With FOILS
Whatever stuff I have used in this design have been linked below in the description box of my Video.....
Please share with me your recreations here>>https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKhBNdL4EUk    thats my VDO link where u can watch and learn to create this look....please subscribe on my You tube channel for regular videos....
Here is the design I came up with...

I am loving the Glare....Foils are one of the fav nail art thing I love using....
As my topcoat I have used One by KISS....It does not cracks foils at all...thats my personal opinion and I have experienced it!!!!I hope u all will like this design.....Love Disha..


1 comment:

  1. dis is very impressive mind blowing :) udit

    ReplyDelete