Friday 4 October 2013

LEOPARD PRINT Nail art!! Three designs in one nail tutorial!!



Hey everyone!! I am really happy to post my new VDO...Its a three designs in one tutorial....hope u guys enjoy the VDO....The first one i did is a combination of a nude and nice deep blue with twist of colors and some glitter....Polish details for all my designs are in the VDO.....here is the look
Now for the second look I decided to go neon....With this Uber cool luk....very young and bright!!!!!
and by the way I loved the BPS neon studs....here is the final result...
And now for the final look...How can I miss my favorite glitters.....and this time i wanted to go for authentic and basic colors...so i chose to go for browns.....If u do not have golden glitter u can either use a golden polish.....or acrylic paint in gold or dark brown....well here is the final look
So with this I come to an end..Hope u guys got some nice Ideas...nd if u try please show them to me on my FB page linked here!!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn
Take care>>> Love Disha...

No comments:

Post a Comment