Friday 11 October 2013

Konad Stamping and Water marbelling Two in one Nail tutorial!!


A big Hello to all my Frns here!!!!!I am so happy to show you my new design...The very first reason are the shades I have used.....Both the shades I have used are from Maybelline Color Show
1. CHOCO SIN
2. BOLD GOLD
here is wat choco sin looks like
Isn't this just a perfect dark Brown shade...well I am loving this new Buy....
and more over Bold Gold is stamping so well.....so I decided to go for a stamped look....here is how it came out:
Cool......
Then I also decided to check out water marbelling with both these shades....Though they were drying out quickly but I worked fast and they were spreading quite fine....
here is wat i did with water marbelling:
Ahhhhh...Loving them both
 you can watch me creating both these looks in the Video above and I hope u subscribe to my channel....I will be trying out more shades from this new range very soon.....If u guys try out any of my designs please feel free to share them on my page linked here>>>https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn
Also the Music In the video which I added for the first time comes from Danosongs.com here is the direct link to music>>>http://www.danosongs.com/music/danoso
I hope you like these designs and comment below for any queries.....Love Disha..

No comments:

Post a Comment