Monday 21 October 2013

Nail Extension DIY at Home!!



Hello Guys...I am so happy sharing this post with u guys...its first time I am doing a nail Tech Video rather than nail art.....So What do we do when we loose one of our long natural nail?....We file them down...And its so hearbreaking right???
But wat I do is that I replace my broken nail with an EXTENSION>>>>
I have long natural and good quality nails but Seldom I loose my nails....So I never file them down....
Here is a DIY VDO linked above so that u can see how do I do that....The only thing is that u should have the correct material required....
Things I have used have been tested by me several times and are of a well known brand......
I am inserting some pictures so that u can have a closer look at the extension.....
 Believe me its durable if done properly...I last with them for more that a couple of weeks and sometimes I forget i am wearing Extension.....You have try this out to learn it....Only then you will learn the do's and dont's 


 And can't leave the bare....I finished up my nails with this Floral design Inspired By Robin Moses:)
 Hope u guys like this and if This post helps u in any manner let me know....Love Disha..

1 comment:

  1. hi i nominated you for versatile blogger award, check out :) http://mydailynail-designs.blogspot.com/2013/11/the-versatile-blogger-award-yippie.html

    ReplyDelete