Monday 19 August 2013

GUEST POST By Anita For RAKSHABANDHAN

Hello guys today's post is really special...Its my first Guest in House today!!!!!
One of my Very nice nail art friend Anita from  http://www.mydailynaildesigns.wordpress.com/ has done this one for all my readers....Thanks a ton for doing this Anita...
Also this design is for an Indian festival called RAKSHABANDHAN which is for all brothers and sisters....She has done this beautifully portraying the thread of love called Rakhi!!!!
Have a luk at her deign:
Now Its time to know about Anita....
I personally love her Blog nd I was overwhelmed when she asked to do me a guest post for her....Nd now she did this for me on request!!!!So here is wat she has to say....
Hello everyone. I am Anita from the blog Mydailynaildesigns www.mydailynaildesigns.wordpress.com . I would like to thank Disha for asking me to do a guest post for her followers . I chose a festival Rakshabandhan (also called rakhi )inspired nail design as it is time to celebrate this Indian Festival which is a symbol of sister and brother’s love.
Before I show you how to do this design, I would like to tell you about myself in brief as per Disha’s request . I am from New Delhi, India and currently I live in Doha,Qatar with my family.
              A proud mom of two lovely girls who finds peace in nailart. I am new to blogging world and started my nailart journey back in May2013. I posted my first pic in Instagram on 1stMay and from then its no looking back. My hobby has turned into passion as I got a lot of support from nailart family . This is how I started Nailart, I accidentally came across CUTEPOLISH’s channel one day and was motivated to try some of her designs and when I got little confidence I moved to ROBIN MOSES Tutorials and started learning the details of nailart. I try to learn from all my fellow nailartists and great bloggers and you-tubers. This is what keep me going and I would like to advise to all who are starting and learning like me to keep trying . Acrylic colors are my best friends and I love to create designs according to occasions. I am still figuring out my fav. Brand of nailpolish as I love to try most of the brands and all colors J. I think this is enough to bore you all :P.
Lets talk about my design. I started off with a festive green color as base  from EBONY London.
Then using back of my art brush I did two big dots with golden polish on the nails.
Then I feathered the dots with brush and made threads of rakhi unevenly with toothpick.
After that I added two smaller pink dots inside golden dots and added small rhinestone which is actually white sticking stone bindi. Lastly I top coated my design.
On thumb I did a single rakhi as you can see in the pic. If u like you can do a single rakhi on all nails as well or just on accent nail.
If you liked and recreate this design please share with me on my facebook page HERE (www.facebook.com/mydailynaildesign)
Thanks a lot again, I hope you enjoyed my post !
Love-ANITA.....
Thanks from my side to all my readers would love to read ur comments guys nd do visit her blog for more designs....Love Disha...

1 comment:

  1. great.. thanks one again for inviting me

    ReplyDelete