Saturday 10 August 2013

INDEPENDENCE DAY NAILS 1

Hellloooo guys...Super excited to share this design...This one is for our Independence day on 15th August. I'm posting it today so that it inspires those lukng for some art on nails....Here is my design for the occasion and also this is not the only one there r gonna be three minimum designs i'll be doing....here is first one
STEP WISE PICTORIAL:

1. Paint ur nails like soBasically I have used my neons over same colors but not neons.....which gave me the required colors.... 
2. In this step I made white Dasies on my pointer and pinky finger...nd big Daisy on my ring and thumb..... 
3. For this step I did orange nd green Daisies on my middle finger nd Made centers with some blue color..



TOP COAT!!!! nd ur done guys hope u like this design....Please leave a comment nd try this out....Love Disha..

2 comments:

  1. WOW Disha.!! this looks just gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanku Rajani for joining innn!!!!nd TY for liking the design as well!!!

    ReplyDelete