Friday 23 August 2013

WHITE ON BLUE STAMPING

HELLO PEOPLE TODAY I HAVE THIS BEAUTIFUL STAMPING DESIGN FOR YOU!!!! HAVE A LUK AT THE PICTURES ND STEPWISE PICTORIAL AS WELL.... ALSO U CAN VISIT MY FB PAGE FOR A VIDEO TUTORIAL!!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn
THINGS REQUIRED!!!


Lets Begin!!!!
1. I apply two coats of base color...This one is In the Navy no. 23 by BOURJOIS 
 2. I stamp my image diagonally near the tips....
3. I apply two pieces nail art tape to outline my image....


 4. Apply blue glitter polish on the outer area of the tape
5. Apply small rhinestones to create centre of ur flowers...TOPCOAT nd ur done














I hope u like the design leave ur comments below...Thanks for being here...Love Disha..




No comments:

Post a Comment