Thursday 8 August 2013

PINK AND SILVER FRENCH TWIST..

Hello frns...hope u all r fine. Well today i have a simple stamping design for you guys...I did this design in less than 45 mins including drying my polish for stamping...have a luk at the pics nd how to get this luk...





1. First step is to create a base nd then i did this french tips with Zoya zp440....let it dry completely. 
2. then I decided to stamp nd i chose this design on konad plate..moreover i stamped with a silver polish by Revlon colorstay
named SEQUIN 120.the stamp was relly light so as u can c here i went again with help of brush nd same polish on the design to darken it....




3. I also added some dots witha dotting tool on the very tips of my nails.... 
4. I placed these ring studs in silver color and a few dots on the sides of the ring to complete the luk.... 
 As the last step u r only left to topcoat it nd clean ur cuticles....Hope u all love wat I did please comment below and also join me to expand my circle....love Disha..

2 comments: