Saturday 17 August 2013

NEONS on GREY

Hello guys In this post I have a lovely design for u....It shows how to wear NEONS in a subtle way!!!Here I have used a Grey background instead of usual black...and I loved it so much!!!!Hope u too like this U can also watch a video showing how to do this design on my facebook page!!!!https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nail-The-Art/128291257358257?ref=tn_tnmn

 I have not done a stepwise pictorial since I did a video tutorial please go to the link above nd check out nd like my page as well......

 Hope u love the design....U can experiment by wearing it over black or even white background also u can do the dots with one color or as ur mood is!!!!Comment belowww nd show ur love!!!
Love Disha..

1 comment:

  1. thanks Anita for doing so much....I will definitely keep an eye

    ReplyDelete