Monday 22 July 2013

Egyptian Drama Queen Nails

Hello guys...here I have a new design for u in light brown which I did on a special request from a frnd
Step wise description here:
Step 1. Apply ant light brown polish In my case I used No. 11 Irish Creme from New U.
Step 2. Using Acrylic paint I mixed Brown, little bit of Black and gold to make this brownish gold colr and used a flat brush and a striper brush to create this pattern on my nails.
Step 3. Using Tapes I outlined all my design and placed a square stud in the triangle near but away from my cuticles. Then I applied the topcoat to seal in my design and Tada......
There U have the design hope u like this do let me know by commenting below love reading them....Byeee

2 comments:

  1. Hey....its lovely.... :) I wanna follow you but I can not find out the 'follow me' button...... do chk out my blog and follow me if u like....... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha Divya please help me with the follow button how to do that no clue!!!! technically very weak UC

    ReplyDelete