Wednesday 24 July 2013

ONE STROKE FLORAL DESIGN

Hey Guys After a Long time today I did this one stroke Flower in Pink....Check out the pics here nd let me know wat u think.....
For this design I did only two pictures in the beginning of the design...I was in a hurry to complete this design...had very less time today to do the manicure.... 
1. After cleaning my nails and applying the base coat I appled this glitter polish by Flormar (two coats). 
2. Then did stripes with a deep pink acrylic paint and a striper brush on my pointer finger, Thumb and pinky finger.
After this I made a french tip to all my nails with the same acrylic paint I did the stripes....Again I did one coat of the flormar glitter polish. After this dried completely I did my flowers with a flat brush and acrylic pint(white and pink). Added two small leaves and some dots....then did the Top coat.....Really sorry could not show u the pics...and here is the complete manicure once again.












I hope u like this nd if u do let me know by commenting below....Thanks for taking out time to visit my blog....Love Disha.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Disha you are doing very well here :)pls remove word verification Disha
    - Maria Rose :)

    ReplyDelete