Tuesday 23 July 2013

Mix N Match Mani in Black Nd Yellow

Hello Everyone really excited for this post...Today I have a mix n match manicure in black n yellow. Also I have a video recorded for the stuff I used for this Mani...Its my very first video ever nd I hope u sort of like it....If u do let me know so that I'll improve nd do it more often....
 So here is the complete design nd stepwise description later...



Check out this pictorial 
1. Apply plain polish as shown here.
 2. Add dots with black acrylic paint and a dotter, dots in this step are of bigger size, coz we need to place smaller dots in the next step.
3. In this step I finished with smaller dots on thumb nd ring finger also I applied matt topcoat on pointer and pinky finger.
4. Here i Placed rectangle bars on the matt topcoated Fingers.
5. I prepare my middle finger for the pattern. I applied tapes in this manner nd then apply matt topcoat, nd b4 it dries remove the tapes with help of tweezers.
Also top coat ur ring finger and thumb with a glossy top coat...








Hope u like this design...Do let me know wat u feel of the design nd the video as well....you can join me on my FB page nd here as well...Thanks for taking out time to visit my place....Love Disha..

5 comments:

  1. LOvely color combi......... which matte top coat u use???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Divya I've used essie Matt about You...I made a video showing wat Ive used but cud not upload I hope to do it soon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a good matte coat, I use bourjois' but it does not turn out so good.... I don't like the effect it gives......... :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes Divya I love d this one...lovely even finish is wat it gives!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would definitely try it..... :)

    ReplyDelete