Saturday 20 July 2013

INTRODUCTION

A big hello to all my frns...As you all know I've been doing nails for a long time now and my nail polish addiction is known so well but for some strange reason I did not had a Blog but now I will be sharing all my creations as well as there details here so that I can stay connected with a lot more people.  I'm on FB as well as pinterest....but I'm sure this will add to my passion. My nails are Natural and I use simple polishes and acrylic paints to create different designs.
SARAN WRAP NAILS WITH FLORAL ACCENT

 As a starter I have posted this one of my fav creations...I loved the way colors have come out in this design.
Also on the ring finger I have added a natural flower and completed it with polka dots. 
   
 Hope you guys enjoy this design...I'm new to blogging so I would like everyone to suggest me how can I make it better...and wat more would you like to c on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. So pretty and bright..welcome to blogosphere ....also add follow me button

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. okkk so i'll have to work that follow me button out really weak with the technical things

      Delete
    2. hey puja can u help on how to add the follow button

      Delete