Saturday 27 July 2013

NEWS PAPER PRINT WITH FLOWERS

Hello guys...I'm here with a new design and This one is "INSPIRED BY ROBIN MOSES"....On my Blog I have never mentioned this but I am a nail artist because of Robin...she is amazing nd her art is even more amazing....so here is the design
 Things required to get this luk are here:
Acrylic paints in Purple,golden, black,white,Red and brown. Basecoat, Top coat nd a polish in mint green color I've used one by Bourjois. Striper brush nd detailing brush. Hindi news paper, Some alcohol n tweezers. Polish remover for cleaning.

Step wise description:     
Apply two coats of ur base color                                            

Cut out pieces of news paper..I have used a Hindi news paper since I never used it it was something new nd Robin used the same as well....u can use any language u have...
 Here u can c I have taken some Vodka out in a container then dip ur paper with help of tweezers in it for a few seconds.














Apply the soaked piece of paper on ur nail in the position u want the print.
 press down the paper, there r so many ways to do this u can use cotton balls soaked in Vodka or ur fingers only to do that..I do it simply like this.
 And here it is after a top coat its very inmportant that u topcoat it with light hands coz otherwise print comes off very easily.











Starting with the paint now do these stripes nd leaves with help of striper nd detailing brush....for more u can watch Robin's tutorial linked on my FB page
In this step I have made red flowers nd some purple dotted flower like things....made the centre of red flowers with black nd golden dots....
According to me detailing of a flower makes it even more gorgeous. 




Top coat and there u go....Robin used brown as the base color but I went with this mint shade I love....
I hope u like this design.....it has a lot of steps nd u need time to do this mani but its soooper cool nd toatally gorgeous. Hope u agree nd let me know wat u think of this by commenting below....Love Disha.

No comments:

Post a Comment