Sunday 21 July 2013

HOW TO HAVE CLEAN WHITE NAILS (DIY)

Here u can c the things i use to clean my nails every time I change my manicure (which happens really often) Olive oil missing in the picture.
DIY here:
1. Take two cups of Luke warm water in a bowl big enough to dip ur nails.
2. Add four tablespoons of baking soda and two tablespoons of Hydrogen per oxide solution this will create some fizz so don't worry.
3. If you want u can add some olive oil... this step is optional I do not do that since I use it very regularly daily.
4. Now dip ur nails in this mixture and wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Take out ur hands towel dry them.
6. Use a buffer to buff ur nails this will remove all the stains on ur nails.If required File and shape them at this point.
7. Now use a cuticle pusher or ur other thumb nail (thats wat I do!!!) to push back ur cuticles.
8. At this point u can use a cuticle remover solution like me or remove the cuticles with a tool.
9. Apply olive oil or any other cuticle oil of ur choice. Also u should apply anything to moisturize ur nails thrice daily this will make them really strong and they will grow faster.


Thats it guys simple 9 steps and u have perfect nails....
Regularly following this routine will make ur nails really healthy.
Hope this helps....if this works for u do comment and let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment